tomorrow at 5:30am we head to the hospital. we're doing this. and God is all up in this business!
surprisingly enough, i'm pretty calm about it now. i thank everyone for the kind thoughts and prayers you have given for us. i feel them, i assure you. please continue them for my guys...especially my Love tomorrow.
my bestie Katie will be taking over blogging responsibilities until i can get back to it. though i understand i'll be on GREAT drugs. a post while on those might be darn fun! ;o) y'all will enjoy her, i assure you!
God is good. ALL the time.
I love you! You will beat this!!! I can't sleep and I wanted you to know that I am up praying right now. I pray for a fast recovery and for minimal pain. I pray that Bryant adjusts well to everything that is going on and for John Earl to be encouraged to have the strength he needs, to do everything he has to do! Lord, I pray for you to be the doctors hands and give compassion to the nurses that are taking care of Vicki and her family! Lord, most of all I am praying for complete remission and a cure! Lord, we thank you for being such a loving, caring, compassionate God. In Jesus name I pray, amen!
ReplyDeleteI love you!
Jamie
I am ready for an update! Today is the day that your life changes, but it is the day that the Lord has made. He is not surprised what is happening to you and has equipped you well with a great spirit of joy and laughter. I am more than confident that this is just a stumble. Can't wait to hear an update post surgery.
ReplyDelete