Monday, September 3, 2012

some positives about the short hair.

i surely did NOT want to cut it nor do i like it but i've realized there are some good things about having short hair...

- i use much less shampoo!  we may save money this way, we may not.  my Love is growing out his hair now so...yeah.  i think his hair is longer than mine now!  it may all come out in the wash.  get it?  in the wash?  haha!  i crack myself up!

- i don't need a "hair towel" now.  yes, i had to have a whole 'nother towel just for my hair!  that will or theoretically should cut down on laundry.  that's always a good thing since i'm so crazy about the way my laundry has to be done! 

- no 30 minutes spent drying hair anymore!  this eliminates the need for another shower after gettin' all hot and sweaty from drying hair.  good thing.

- it takes *maybe* 5 minutes to do my hair now.  sa-weet!

- after i lose my hair, i'll just be so glad to have hair again at all that i'll *love* the short hair!

- my self esteem is doing pretty well with all the compliments! thanks! 




well, it's chemo eve around this house.  not really as nervous about it anymore though.  the sooner we start, the sooner we get done...right?  just smile and nod.  there we go!  so i'm ready.  and i can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!    


1 comment:

  1. I don't think I have needed to buy shampoo since I cut my hair short in November. I had a new large bottle of Suave at the time and it still has a little left in it. That has probably been the best less than $5 I have ever spent.

    ReplyDelete