talked to the plastic surgeon's office this morning and they're saying next tuesday or thursday for surgery. it just got real up in here, dog! the doctors will confer this afternoon and tomorrow we'll know for sure. now don't get me wrong, we want this stuff to happen quickly but when she told me that i just started shaking. it's like it's been looming over our heads for the last...week? seriously just a WEEK?!? our whole world has turned upside down and backward and it's been a week (and a half now)? wow. it just seems so...fast. but i'm glad we're getting down to brass tacks now and getting this little b@$+@*% OUT. get this show on the road. the road to non-lethal Frankenboobs! mwahahahaha!
so, my Love got me a new dishwasher last night! get cancer, get a dishwasher! tada! i am the dishwasher of the house i hate, loathe, despise and abominate washing dishes! that's the price i pay for being a trophy wife, though. hey! stop laughing. it's not nice. ;o) and since i'll be out of the dishwashing game for some time, he decided it'd be in our read HIS! best interests to go ahead and purchase a new one. i should've said that we do have a dishwasher. it just sucks. doesn't get the dishes clean, is super old, and so loud that if we ever DO use the thing, we have to leave the house. i've been using it as the drying rack when i hand wash the dishes since that's all it's good for. the new one is a-mah-zahng! it doesn't match the rest of the kitchen but who cares?! it's pretty sleek black, has a top rack only option, quiet, and the top rack even slides up and down by about 2 inches to fit taller stuff. my Love and our brother in law are *supposed* to put it in on saturday morning. and *supposedly* it won't take very long. we'll see! oh come on! everyone knows that stuff takes WAY more time and effort that it's supposed to. and 1984651984 trips to Lowe's for various and sundry items. all i know is that if they mess up my new kitchen floor took me 10 years to get this new floor, people! it will be on like Donkey Kong! they'd better be careful!
what i'm wondering now is this...if it takes cancer to get a dishwasher, just how do i get a new fridge?
I think you might have to have a leg amputated or something.
ReplyDeletei think i'll pass. amputating the 2 girls is plenty, thank you! ;o)
DeleteYou crossed my mind the other day and then I realized that I had not seen any FB updates from you in awhile. I don't get on there much anymore, so I logged on and then creeped (:-)your page to see what you've been up to. I was so sad to read your news! Please know that I am praying for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm so glad you got a new dishwasher! :-)
Stay strong!